We at K & L Deliveries, realize that the vital key to a good service is good communications and to be contacted at all times
- Independent privately owned radiophone system in every vehicle
- Each driver equipped with their own mobile phone
- State of the art computer network system
- Deliveries tracked from start to finish for any delivery at any time
- Proof of delivery available to customer immediately if required
Our Mission Statement is to consistently deliver our customers' freight intact and provide proof of delivery in accordance with the agreed service levels and to keep our customers informed when agreed service levels cannot be achieved.
Our Vision is to be recognised as the best carrier of palletised freight and parcel consignments in Ireland.
- To place customer needs at the core of all our activities.
- Continuous improvement in our services.
- To be the most innovative provider of freight services.
- To be honest and fair to all stakeholders.
- To measure success through sustainable profit.
- To treat our staff in a fair and consistent manner.
- Communication is respect.
As a responsible transport company we aim to minimise the impact of our operations on the environment.
As part of our drive for improved quality management services the Company has developed a policy which enables us set actions and Targets to monitor our environmental performance.
The company’s aims are:
- To comply with all applicable legislation
- To promote energy efficiencies
- To reuse and recycle materials where possible
- To minimise waste
Awards and Standards
- B.S. EN ISO 9001:2015 Accreditation
- Best Business Overall, IRD Duhallow Business Awards 2014
- Best Established Business, IRD Duhallow Business Awards 2014
- Overall Transport Operator Of The Year 2009
- IRHA Operator Of The Year 2008
- ETP (Excellence Through People) Award 2008
- National Haulier Of The Year Award 2007
- National Haulier Of The Year Award 2005
History of K&L Deliveries Ltd.
K & L Deliveries Ltd., commenced operation on the 7th of January 1986, with two vehicles. The company has grown to its present size of thirty five vehicles. These are divided between twenty nine company owned vehicles and a further six driver owned vehicles who are specifically contracted to K & L Deliveries Ltd., and work for no one else. On top of this, we have a backup of two one tonne vans and four cars, which are on standby to do specials of direct routing when needed.
In Dublin, we have our own controlled area for a Dublin Depot which we use within The Pallet Network Hub, to accommodate the growing business in this area. This is totally managed by ourselves, giving us full control of the contract from end to end. This is located in the Northwest Business Park in Blanchardstown, Dublin 15.
We occupy a new purpose built warehouse and office facility in Mountleader Industrial Estate, Millstreet, Co. Cork, to accommodate our growing business. The sixty thousand sq. feet complex is on an eight acre site, housing one 43000 sq. feet warehouse built to the highest standards, complete with four automatic dock levellers for loading and unloading of vehicles. Attached to this building we have an office complex of 3000 sq. feet. Also on this site we have an 18000 sq. feet transit warehouse with 14 dock levellers. We also have a 1200 sq. feet vehicle servicing centre on site, allowing us to keep our vehicles maintained to the highest standards. On our 8 acre site, we also have adequate parking facilities for our extensive fleet as well as a large area for further expansion in warehousing when it is required.